Montana Moose 2026 success story!

Normally I would be after a couple I have on cam. One in particular is very nice. My "problem" is that my brother and I drew a "rut" Mule deer tag for a unit we've hunted for years and know well. It has been a special draw for late November Muley bucks for a few years now so we are hoping to find some older bucks. I suppose if a giant whitetail tried attacking me I would have to defend myself. 🤣
That's tough, you had a couple really nice mountain bucks on camera.
 
Yeah I'm torn. If my brother wasn't coming home from Arkansas I would probably go after that one whitetail. He might be bigger next year! (Or dead)
 
That’s what I was thinking. All the fixation on Montana mule deer, and those guys are wandering the big woods.
All the good whitetail are roaming the river bottoms east of the divide. Nothing over here.
 
Back
Top