Gerald Martin
Well-known member
- Joined
- Jul 3, 2009
- Messages
- 9,724
Great job, that’s not easy country to kill a moose in.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's tough, you had a couple really nice mountain bucks on camera.Normally I would be after a couple I have on cam. One in particular is very nice. My "problem" is that my brother and I drew a "rut" Mule deer tag for a unit we've hunted for years and know well. It has been a special draw for late November Muley bucks for a few years now so we are hoping to find some older bucks. I suppose if a giant whitetail tried attacking me I would have to defend myself.![]()
That’s what I was thinking. All the fixation on Montana mule deer, and those guys are wandering the big woods.That's tough, you had a couple really nice mountain bucks on camera.