Montana Grizzly hunt!! Will it ever happen?

The_Yetty

I just read a dinky little article in North American hunter that said that "they" are taking steps to allow hunters to hunt grizzly bears again in Montana. Of course it would be a limited draw. Does anyone have any more information about this? I know there are going to be tree huggers flipping out over this one but I'd sure love to see it happen. I can't think of anything cooler then killing a grizzly bear with my bow. What a rush that would be!

After reading Pat L's story with Bryan up in BC that is all I've been thinking about lately, But there ain't no way I can drop $20,000 on a bear hunt! :( (did you see that "ain't", I dont live in no trailer, but I do shoot an Aught Six! :D )

ANyhow, my only good chance at a griz will be with a .44 when I am tracking/packing my bull out of West Yeller! ;)

I haven't heard anything, but I feel that it's gonna have to happen. If it does happen, I'm gonna put in for the draw and buy a lottery ticket. Wonder which I would win first???:D Grizz with a bow!! I'm not sure I have those kind of cajones, but it would be one sweet ass hunt.

Ain't going to happen in our lifetime. WY just had a confab with USfg about it and US said they wouldn't alllow the delisting if hunting was going to be allowed

You know....That's kinda funny...When they wanted to bring them in, they said that the game dept would be doing the management and that this would be allowed when the time is right..But as usuall.They say one thing and when it comes time for them to let go...They throw a fit... :mad:

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back