PEAX Equipment

Montana FWP makes seismic shift in elk permits

“Do you like to hunt for mule deer that the status quo allows?”

“Or Would you prefer a system that might require a little bit of planning on your part? Oh yeah, this way will also require a kick to your grandma’s shins.”

FWP: The public overwhelmingly supports the current structure.

“Do you like to hunt for mule deer that the status quo allows?”

“Or Would you prefer a system that might require a little bit of planning on your part? Oh yeah, this way will also require a kick to your grandma’s shins.”

FWP: The public overwhelmingly supports the current structure.

Sorry I am a little slow haha, what are you getting at? Did I read that survey wrong? I think it was posted on here a few years back cant remember.

I’m saying the questions they asked were designed to point to a pre determined outcome.
That is right. Selling opportunity hunters is like selling ice cream to kids. Kids have no worries about the negatives. I to would like to eat ice cream every night. I would also like to not weigh 300 pounds.
Opportunity needs a warning label. Something a long the lines of too much opportunity leads to lower quality and more commercialization of wildlife.
Put that at the bottom of the survey in red letters and I bet the result would be quite different.

Last edited:
Lol you guys are being harsh. So most Montanans are as intelligent as a kid at the icecream shop? Haha. Why don’t you progressives from the Big Sky educate your neighbors?

😂😂😂

New poll: Does @antlerradar strike you guys as a Nancy Pelosi style progressive or more of a Bernie Sanders type?🤔😏😂
A squirrel decides that my phone line looks edible, so I am off the net and defenseless for a day and a half and look what happens.

Any one that weds themselves to one political party is sure to be mad half the time and disappointed the other half.

A squirrel decides that my phone line looks edible, so I am off the net and defenseless for a day and a half and look what happens.

Any one that weds themselves to one political party is sure to be mad half the time and disappointed the other half.
Nope. It’s settled. You done crossed the line to the dark side when you commented against the new proposals presented to the commission.

Everyone knows that conservatives don’t care about wildlife. 😉

Add unlimited squirrel tags with shoulder seasons and possibly a muzzleloader season to antlerradar's list of needs, wants, and desires for eastern Montana.

Add unlimited squirrel tags with shoulder seasons and possibly a muzzleloader season to antlerradar's list of needs, wants, and desires for eastern Montana.

"The squirrel population has exploded due to the Agency's punitive and coercive regulations. This is an attempt to force landowners to give up their property rights" - Chuck Denowh

Does anyone know when the 'finalized' regulations will be published? I have closely followed the changes but it would be nice to see the updated regs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back