Montana Drawing,,

no movement on my drawings - yet... interesting.

EDIT thus far:

No 270 ... Grrr. One of these years.

Last edited:
I have zero points for deer, elk and antelope....... I usually draw all three each year so haven't accumulated any. The areas I put in for are not that hard to draw.

With any luck I should have my 900 Antelope, Archery Elk, and 530 Deer tag by the end of the day.... If not, I may be the most unlucky guy in the state.

GH,

If for some reason you don't draw :D and I do, I will be kind enough to drive west a shoot that monster goat you have spotted. I am even eliminating my shooters fee. I do what I can to help a brotha out!

I'm not sure yet how big the lope is, but he looks big. But then it was only the 2nd buck I looked at and I pretty much quit looking after that. He's on public/private checkerboard and I'm going to try to get permission as soon as I know the draw results.

I got no time to hunt this fall. I smoked a chunk of my vacation in Alaska a couple weeks ago. Last time I did that, I found out I drew a moose permit and was limited to weekends for scouting and hunting.

If anyone wants to know I just checked the results to see if they were out and they are not at of 4:56PM July 19. This is killing me!

At 5:00 PM 7-19 the deer permits were up and my deer B licenses points were zeroed out.

Apparently the FWP had to let go some of the IT support in order to pay for the undercover enforcement ops in northcentral MT. We should have the drawing results sometime before the season if all goes well.

...yes, except that it is only 45 seconds long...we have been waiting for 45+ days. This is killing me! I can't focus on my work as I am dreaming of tags I have not yet drawn. Anyone else have a similar problem?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back