Montana draw

The fk is that supposed to mean to us lol you can't say chit like you did above without explaining.
He knows a guy who dated Hank’s third cousin twice removed who saw that guys best friend at baskin Robbins who heard from a gal he went to prom with that her best friend’s sister told her that her friend knows a guy who works at FWP who confirmed it’s true.
And here I thought he was just clairvoyant.

He knows a guy who dated Hank’s third cousin twice removed who saw that guys best friend at baskin Robbins who heard from a gal he went to prom with that her best friend’s sister told her that her friend knows a guy who works at FWP who confirmed it’s true.
I’m sure there was more to the story. There’s zero legal basis for a lawsuit there.
Hard to argue with a super puncher

Screenshot_20220414-220627_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220414-215124_Chrome.jpg
Apparently the status of my drawing is still up for interpretation?? Also no evidence of my permit applications on my profile

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220414-215157_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220414-215157_Chrome.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Maybe Montana will set up a “task force” and decide if they want you to hunt their state. You seem kinda entitled for a nonresident😂
They already did a number on NR's a long time ago...UP TO 10%.

Funny thing I never drew a special deer or elk permit the whole time I was a resident there. Move to Wyoming and I drew 2 rifle breaks tags in a 3 year stretch, and now a good deer permit.

I should have moved sooner, probably would have a sheep tag by now.

Don’t forget in 2020 they had to do a redraw on placement in the alternate list! I went from 1300 to 381 and got my tag. Actually I think everyone got a tag on Alternate that year. But it was messed up.

They already did a number on NR's a long time ago...UP TO 10%.

Funny thing I never drew a special deer or elk permit the whole time I was a resident there. Move to Wyoming and I drew 2 rifle breaks tags in a 3 year stretch, and now a good deer permit.

I should have moved sooner, probably would have a sheep tag by now.
At least you admit it was a number on NR’s…

View attachment 219161View attachment 219160
Apparently the status of my drawing is still up for interpretation?? Also no evidence of my permit applications on my profile

Looks like you did draw the combo but applied for a LE elk and didn't draw so released that thus causing you to technically not have the BGC anymore. And either you drew your LE deer or wanted to keep the general deer?

Clear as mud?? Lol

Looks like you did draw the combo but applied for a LE elk and didn't draw so released that thus causing you to technically not have the BGC anymore. And either you drew your LE deer or wanted to keep the general deer?

Clear as mud?? Lol
I have no combo according to my items held. But points category says I retained a deer combo. My guess is they are dealing with some issues and this will be a moving target for a bit. Hence why no bonus point or permit results have been officially updated on our accounts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back