Montana draw

When I applied for my combo tag I put etag and the app isn’t showing that I have any tags, even though I drew my combo tag and so im sure I will have to call the department tomorrow since it seems as though everyone else has received there paper tags. I have had to contact montana more then any of the other 9 states I apply/draw in.
So I opted E-tag for deer combo….paper tags arrived today 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Does anyone have experience with the etag program and if there is anything I need to do for them to be generated into the app

Does anyone have experience with the etag program and if there is anything I need to do for them to be generated into the app
Tap the little arrow in the yellow circle.

Attachments

• 65C7C00D-1980-4C8C-A241-4474D6F07FB9.jpeg
    65C7C00D-1980-4C8C-A241-4474D6F07FB9.jpeg
    374.8 KB · Views: 16
Tap the little arrow in the yellow circle.
I did that previous to asking and it says I don’t have anything and if there is an issue that I need to call the department. So I did this morning waited on hold for 20 minutes to be told oh “yeah it won’t work for you because your a nr, all nr get paper licenses.” Went and checked the mail and had my paper license so that’s all that matters but I’m not sure why the department has an app and option for etags for a nr then.

Have a friend who drew a special buck permit but the permit says antlerless deer only haha. I can't help but laugh a little about the shit show hank is putting on!!!

Reactions: DFS
Have a friend who drew a special buck permit but the permit says antlerless deer only haha. I can't help but laugh a little about the shit show hank is putting on!!!
It’s been embarrassing for Montana to say the least. Surprising he hasn’t been fired and sad he hasn’t resigned. Private sector he would be gone already.

3 in our group still haven’t received their tags . These are NR landowner sponsored deer combination tags .

At this point I’m starting to believe that nobody actually draws LE deer permits in this state 😂

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back