Caribou Gear

Montana draw

On the 799-21 archery only permit I received it states (as expected) “Holder may not hunt antlered bull elk in any other HD during these prescribed season dates.”
Then it lists the dates on the permit as 3 Sept - 29 Nov…was that an unpublished date change that has yet to be announced?

On the 799-21 archery only permit I received it states (as expected) “Holder may not hunt antlered bull elk in any other HD during these prescribed season dates.”
Then it lists the dates on the permit as 3 Sept - 29 Nov…was that an unpublished date change that has yet to be announced?

D4C0D333-6A32-4340-9A0A-E4874EC1F97B.jpeg

Apparently I also get an extra 2 days because the rifle season dates only go until 27 Nov.
That’s the extra special 2 day smoke pole season before the normal one starts.

I’ve got a permit too for a different area. I’ll have to check mine out

[QUOTE="Pagosa, post: 3400984, I personally think it’s a good idea to only allow hunters to hunt the draw areas and not the general also
[/QUOTE]
I agree. mtmuley

I looked at my tag and it just shows rifle only, no archery or blk powder, which I only plan to rifle hunt anyhow. It’s not what the regulation’s say.

I would suspect we will have to refer to the regulations? Who knows though. What a fascinating year it’s been.

When I applied for my combo tag I put etag and the app isn’t showing that I have any tags, even though I drew my combo tag and so im sure I will have to call the department tomorrow since it seems as though everyone else has received there paper tags. I have had to contact montana more then any of the other 9 states I apply/draw in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back