Montana draw

174in

Who else is patiently waiting for Montana to post the deer combo draw? I was in WY last season pronghorn hunting so I didn’t make it to Montana last year. I enjoy hunting deer in Montana so much, dosnt even bother me to shoot a whitetail out there if I don’t see a mule deer I want. That state has some of the greatest landscape there is.

Who else is patiently waiting for Montana to post the deer combo draw? I was in WY last season pronghorn hunting so I didn’t make it to Montana last year. I enjoy hunting deer in Montana so much, dosnt even bother me to shoot a whitetail out there if I don’t see a mule deer I want. That state has some of the greatest landscape there is.
I am in the “I don’t care when it is” camp cuz If I don’t get excited I can’t be disappointed… there’s greener pastures than Montana right now . Literally …. I hope that everyone’s getting some snow or moisture

Mines already in hand...but am curious if I will burn 14 deer permit points though.

What should a guy do if he dosnt draw a Montana general tag? That is a question I ask myself every day. Answer is maybe give Nebraska or Colorado a try for once, maybe even a muzzloader tag. Anyone else have back up plans?

Anyone track the draw days over the last few years? I suspect we'll find out Thursday or Friday of this week?

Anyone track the draw days over the last few years? I suspect we'll find out Thursday or Friday of this week?
The draw is Monday . Was on phone with FWP over another issue this morning with my dads Myfwp account and the guy said they are doing it Monday he offered it up we never asked . He said he was glad we called today cuz they are trying to get any issues resolved so they can draw Monday morning

I guess I just don't understand what would change in between tomorrow by 5 p.m. and Easter Monday? People working on it over the holiday weekend? Doubtful. I will be really surprised if they are not out tomorrow by this time.

I guess I just don't understand what would change in between tomorrow by 5 p.m. and Easter Monday? People working on it over the holiday weekend? Doubtful. I will be really surprised if they are not out tomorrow by this time.
I talked to FWP today and they said Monday but I agree with you Blake . So they are going to work on Easter Monday ???? Or over the weekend ? Or good Friday ? I agree I bet on tomorrow

If I remember right for last years draw they were telling people on the phone that it wasn’t going to happen until the third week of April and then they posted it on a Thursday.

Guess we’ll see.

I talked to FWP today and they said Monday but I agree with you Blake . So they are going to work on Easter Monday ???? Or over the weekend ? Or good Friday ? I agree I bet on tomorrow
Some of the misinformation I've received the few times I've called in on things leads me to believe very little of what they say unfortunately.

Some of the misinformation I've received the few times I've called in on things leads me to believe very little of what they say unfortunately.
Blake did u apply and buy a pp or going into the non pp draw ?

If I remember right for last years draw they were telling people on the phone that it wasn’t going to happen until the third week of April and then they posted it on a Thursday.

Guess we’ll see.
Exactly. The last two years were the 14th. They say within 2 weeks of the deadline right on their website. They should be out tomorrow.

In their defense the last two years the draw has been less than 2 weeks after the deadline … at this point we are only at 12 days … I’ve heard rumors this year that it may be a tad longer cuz of the 2 pp deal for guys going with outfitters I guess they are calling the outfitters and double checking to make sure guys buying 2 points are actually booked with outfitters

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back