Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Montana draw

I heard the same thing. Draw didn’t take into account everyone’s bonus points. Just sent them my thoughts hopefully they redraw and save any little bit of legitimacy they have.

• Haha
Reactions: DFS
I heard the same thing. Draw didn’t take into account everyone’s bonus points. Just sent them my thoughts hopefully they redraw and save any little bit of legitimacy they have.
Maybe this will be the event that finally gets rid of all this bonus point creep rigmarole and makes it a regular old draw? Haha

We are living in Hanks world now. In all fairness it’s sucked long before him. This is comical though. For the record zero chance they redraw. But man I’m here for it if they do.

We are living in Hanks world now. In all fairness it’s sucked long before him. This is comical though. For the record zero chance they redraw. But man I’m here for it if they do.
Idaho took back sheep tags and corrected things to avoid a lawsuit. Montana FWP might want to consider other ramifications and admit their incompetence

Idaho took back sheep tags and corrected things to avoid a lawsuit. Montana FWP might want to consider other ramifications and admit their incompetence
Well what do we know at this point? Bonus points weren’t updated correctly?

It’s fact. They had another major IT issue a few years back where some people were not even entered into the permit drawing and should have been. Those of you whose points didn’t update until the summer weren’t in the draw. We will see if they sweep this under the rug like the last time.
Oh wow. Interesting. Thanks for the info.

It’s fact. They had another major IT issue a few years back where some people were not even entered into the permit drawing and should have been. Those of you whose points didn’t update until the summer weren’t in the draw. We will see if they sweep this under the rug like the last time.
Same thing happened to my wife's application the first year of the come home to hunt...they didn't enter her for a special deer permit.

I spoke to Hank on the phone and he said they would run another drawing as they screwed up a handful of others, and "If successful or not, we will let you know".

Still waiting for that call...the guy is a clown, and now a clown is running the FWP.

Same thing happened to my wife's application the first year of the come home to hunt...they didn't enter her for a special deer permit.

I spoke to Hank on the phone and he said they would run another drawing as they screwed up a handful of others, and "If successful or not, we will let you know".

Still waiting for that call...the guy is a clown, and now a clown is running the FWP.
Par for the course.

Back