Caribou Gear

Montana draw

Never been grateful to have "not drawn". We fat-fingered our group tag this year and ended up applying for the wrong tag. We didn't draw, so back to the original game plan of "general units"...all is well.

Good luck to all this year.

What were all the glitches?
Bonus points not updating. Applications not appearing. The list goes on...

Just got off the phone with the licensing department. "We have several issues that we'll be working through over the next few days." Who knows.

All I know is I had a buddy apply for an elk tag and it didn’t show up in the system. He called them and they said everything is fine we will take care of it. He asked if he drew and they said we can’t tell you that.
Did he list a 2nd choice along with a 1st choice that was supposed to be the 1st and only choice? If so, maybe his app was voided therefore neither successful or unsuccessful. ??

Did he list a 2nd choice along with a 1st choice that was supposed to be the 1st and only choice? If so, maybe his app was voided therefore neither successful or unsuccessful. ??
Yep sounds like you are spot on. I just asked him.

Should i be surprised our group drew a deer combo with one point? We put in with one hoping not to draw. Oh well, I’ll put it to good use!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back