Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Montana draw

So if I'm reading all this he said she said right. .....

NR bonus points weren't correctly calculated and this potentially could setup a redraw?

Not successful Deer Combo - 1 point. What's the chance of getting on alternate list? I drew last year the first time and have never been on the alternate list.

Well I didn’t get one with the point I bought last year. I didn’t feel the need to buy the $100 point this year. Struck out! I’m about done with Montana’s shenanigans anyway after the pp spike. Looks like maybe I should burn Wyoming points I have.

Reactions: DFS
Not successful Deer Combo - 1 point. What's the chance of getting on alternate list? I drew last year the first time and have never been on the alternate list.
The draw fell how it fell I think the people that put in second choice it’s not showing but they didn’t draw. Bonus points for nonresidents are a mess but they can fix. #hanksmontana I’m still here for the redraw that could be epic.

The draw fell how it fell I think the people that put in second choice it’s not showing but they didn’t draw. Bonus points for nonresidents are a mess but they can fix. #hanksmontana I’m still here for the redraw that could be epic.
Well I didn’t have a second choice and my app disappeared. FWP called and said I didn’t draw, BUT she said there looks to be leftover tags…explain that one lol 😂

Well I didn’t have a second choice and my app disappeared. FWP called and said I didn’t draw, BUT she said there looks to be leftover tags…explain that one lol 😂
Ha I saw the original and was thinking maybe you should have had a first choice. It’s a poop show and I hope it inflicts pain to a lot of folks. Redraw would be great imo. Show exactly what Montana has dealt with for way too long.

What a total joke.

All I know is if I don't get my deer permit ol' Hank may get a visit.
Seems like a lot of people got tags for a lot of places this year. You can maybe come at him with a mob and pitchforks when they redraw.

So i am on sidelines but like watching a good wreck as long as i am not part of it but will say the following. Not a single person has offered up PROOF of a screw up by FWP so is it just bitter people who didnt draw? While it does sound like they had issues i haven't seen a single person offer up a email or press release from FWP or other undeniable evidence. Earlier this week no one believed the FWP guy who answered phone and told you drawing was next monday, today your staking your claim to thier integrity, kind of funny. Good luck with Hanks leadership! Congrats to those who were sucessful.

To be honest I’m doubtful that anything went wrong with the draw. As others have pointed out there’s no evidence of that, plus according to these phone call reports they knew of the issue basically as soon results were finalized. It doesn’t make any sense, if they knew of the mistakes at that time then there was no reason to finalize results today.

I will also add that of all the MT residents I know, people drew out what they were likely to according to point totals and choice #. So on my end everything’s checking out. I’ll wait to see if anything else is released regarding this - otherwise it’s pointless to get worked up about.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back