MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Montana Deer Alternates List

Anyone know what # they are on/how many been returned ? My buddy is number 400ish and his number hasn’t changed since the day of the re draw

It’s a automated deal but go through it and enter your info and it’ll tell you

I know for the deer combos they have reached out to 256 lucky folks who had until the 20th (today) to buy or decide not to , any leftover from that group will go on down the line to the next group of people , and any other returned tags in the mean time . License refunds are down to %50 now so I don’t think my buddy will get a chance he’s number 420ish

Man I just got contacted for an elk combo tag and I was just under 700 they have almost went totally through the elk alternate list. I am very surprised had no idea it would even become an option this year. But with a CO elk hunt and WY deer hunt coming up looks like its a no for me in MT.

Man I just got contacted for an elk combo tag and I was just under 700 they have almost went totally through the elk alternate list. I am very surprised had no idea it would even become an option this year. But with a CO elk hunt and WY deer hunt coming up looks like its a no for me in MT.
Does anyone know if we can still get on an alternate list for a general elk license or big game combo? I know there was a deadline back in the summer..but was curious if we could still get an elk license for rifle season..

Does anyone know if we can still get on an alternate list for a general elk license or big game combo? I know there was a deadline back in the summer..but was curious if we could still get an elk license for rifle season..
Nope too late . Only hope would be if more elk combos get returned than the number of folks who signed up and they sell them first come first served but I wouldn’t count on it . I’d say your probably SOL . Unless u want to shoot a cow , there are some b tags available

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back