PEAX Equipment

Montana Deer Alternates List

Well I’m waiting patiently again for the randomized list to come out , not for me I have a big game combo , but my wife and 2 friends are signed up for deer combos . Good luck to all may you all get a low number 😀

Having struck out on all of my draws so far I’m not holding my breath, but being an optimist I’m hopeful. Good luck to everyone!

Having struck out on all of my draws so far I’m not holding my breath, but being an optimist I’m hopeful. Good luck to everyone!
Good luck . I hope my wife gets a high number cuz she probably won’t take the tag anyways we have enough tags this year and will be busy trying to fill our ND tags plus my two Montana trips . I got two friends that are going with me regardless they’ll pickup leftover R4 cow tags but they’d love a deer tag too so hoping they get low numbers

Numbers are out . My best friend got 107 so he should get a tag . My other friend and my wife are in the 1500s . There were almost 2700 folks sign up for the deer combo list

I’m 1381. Slim chance of drawing and even slimmer chance of travel the way things are going.

Elk combo and big game be easy to get it’s the deer combo that’s high demand

Not that easy for elk combo 854 on the list and I'm sure the deer/elk is much more because it's a better bang for your buck. The deer combo is the worst bang for your buck in MT.

199 of 2694 for deer combo. Better odds than I expected, but I'm not sure if I could even make time to get up there this fall at this point. Guess I'll worry about that if they get to my number lol

U said 21 on elk combo
Yeah sorry man, I guess what I was trying to say really is the deer combo is the worst deal there kinda crazy it's the highest in demand isn't it? I doubt I'll be able to go with a deer hunt to WY and an elk hunt in CO this year. May be able to squeeze it in with the deer.

Check your number, just got a notice from Montana that they posted the numbers incorrectly. My brother was 619 now he is 230 for the deer combo!

They gave everyone their number as the applications were received. They didn't give out your random numbers until today. My good buddy went from 81 to 2643 out of 2694. He wasn't very happy today.

Rich

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back