Montana Deer Alternates List

Down to #138. Hoping some more tags roll in or that folks continue to decline what is remaining because they have already committed to other hunts! We aren't heading out until November 10th, so I've got time.
I’d bet on getting one / good luck to u

Edit: As of 10/12 down to 77.
I see only about 20 more were returned this week I’ve been watching my dads number - he’s gonna he out of luck but now he’s inside 1,000 haha . About 810 tags have been returned

I see only about 20 more were returned this week I’ve been watching my dads number - he’s gonna he out of luck but now he’s inside 1,000 haha . About 810 tags have been returned

Down to 55.

3 more weeks left.

This is going to come right down to the wire for me.

Anyone want to place their bets?

Reactions: LCH
Down to 55.

3 more weeks left.

This is going to come right down to the wire for me.

Anyone want to place their bets?
Yeh I’d say your SOL / it’s slowed to a creep now . Season opens next week , most that were going to return have done so would be my guess

Yeh I’d say your SOL / it’s slowed to a creep now . Season opens next week , most that were going to return have done so would be my guess
I'm expecting a phone call the day I get back home from Montana telling me that my tag is available, lol

Sent mine back Monday hopefully it's yours. Elk/deer combo too much on my plate this fall to do back to back hunts.

I dont know what happened last night but.... 20191018_095747.jpg

Will they let someone with an archery stamp turn their tag back in?
If so, people could hunt all archery season, then decide to turn it back for a refund.

Will they let someone with an archery stamp turn their tag back in?
If so, people could hunt all archery season, then decide to turn it back for a refund.
I believe so for a %50 refund, all the way up until the opening day of general big game season

I believe so for a %50 refund, all the way up until the opening day of general big game season
Wow , that’s hard to believe but maybe so , if that’s case actually I think it’s good deal for Fwp and the guy getting the returned . Fwp makes more $ and someone on alternates list gets the tag win win

I figure ill get my best buck this year since I wasn’t supposed to have a tag, kinda the way it goes , I hope .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back