Caribou Gear Tarp

Montana D & E this week??

This has been the funnest thread on the site the last couple days!!!😂😂. I’m probably the only one hoping I don’t draw because my hunting partner didn’t get his shit in on time and now we have to gather our thoughts and regroup. I’m just going to focus on spring bear over there in a couple weeks and shoot for Colorado this year I guess. Save my points for next year when it’s really tight!!😂😂. Unless of course I get lucky in the WY random🤷🏻‍♂️

GG standing over Hank's shoulder-

"Run it again nerd, we gotta get Daines Gerald that buffer zone tag."
FIFY. Gonna come hang out with me and help me glass from the road till one of those 400” bulls comes within range? Will provide fried chicken. Bring your cat.

Can someone fill me in on the muzzleloader commentary? Did I miss something in the regs this year

Can someone fill me in on the muzzleloader commentary? Did I miss something in the regs this year
Oh yeah the pounding doesn’t stop at the end of November anymore. We are getting Hawkins?? I think? somebody step up and tell me the biggest and the baddest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was upset about but figured I might as well embrace it, and not let the Brozeman and OTC’s have all the fun. So I am currently in the market for a muzzleloader.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back