Montana D & E this week??

OMG I am so glad someone else's brain works like mine!!! It's exciting to see what you get, I prefer the bass. We should do a poll 🤣
I feel like they did the wolf the most justice by showing it in full howl. But with good things coming in small packages and all, I'm pretty sure that if I have to pick the squirrel then I'll get at least one of my LE draws this year. ;)

Just had to call them about some youth application questions they had (just got a letter in the mail). the lady said next week. She seemed pretty confident too. So next week folks. Dang it.

Just had to call them about some youth application questions they had (just got a letter in the mail). the lady said next week. She seemed pretty confident too. So next week folks. Dang it.
Did you ask if it was fake news?

No, but she verified my part was in the drawing, so that felt pretty good. At least I didnt screw something up.

Lol. So their logic of moving the deadline back to April 1 because they can complete the draw in 2 weeks lasted for one whole year.

That’s funny cuz we (my dad and I) just got off the phone with a gal in licensing over a b tag issue he had when applying , and she they are setting it up and should have results out tomorrow. If all goes well she said . She also said she was part of the crew overseeing the draw . So who the heck knows . Like I said longer it is longer my false optimism can linger.

FWP's version of undersell, overperform. My bet is they're telling the people answering the phones to keep the date vague in case they mess something up and it gets delayed. I guess we'll find out soon enough...or we wont.

That’s funny cuz we (my dad and I) just got off the phone with a gal in licensing over a b tag issue he had when applying , and she they are setting it up and should have results out tomorrow. If all goes well she said . She also said she was part of the crew overseeing the draw . So who the heck knows . Like I said longer it is longer my false optimism can linger.
Did you check to make sure I drew my elk permit while on the phone?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back