Montana D & E this week??

Results were on a Tuesday last year (4/14). I don't know if that's of any significance though.
Correct. It took 13 days from deadline for Deer/Elk and 11 days for B tags/archery lope from deadline last year with the changes they made. I would be very surprised if this drags into next week.

Correct. It took 13 days from deadline for Deer/Elk and 11 days for B tags/archery lope from deadline last year with the changes they made. I would be very surprised if this drags into next week.
Yup - honestly this might sound stupid , but having the B tag results by June 12 or whatever was awesome , some in our group relied on b tags as their chance to go on our trip so it was important to us and knowing early June was excellent, I think before it was always like what end of July early august ?

Guess it takes time to process all those come home to hunt apps that have to be sent snail mail?
I bought the native deer combo in Missoula...and it was a total mess as well. The gal at the Missoula office had to call Helena to get permission to sell me the tag. But, nobody was around, so it took about 20 minutes for her to track someone down that had access to unlock the purchase button on the computer...

But, worth it I guess to be able to get a NR deer combo for half price OTC.

Wait that's still how they do those?! I wouldn't be surprised...plus promises of units with massive populations of 1 elk got people pumped
Yep. It doesn’t make sense that you can apply online, however, still have to mail-in paperwork. I spoke with FWP about this and didn’t get an answer why one can’t enter all the info electronically at the time of submitting the application.

Hopefully today
I'm thinking it's unlikely at this point. If history is any indication if the you don't see "drawing in progress" right away in the morning then it isn't happening that day. Obviously, this year could be different but I feel like that's how it's went every draw since like 2014. I feel like I usually know around lunch time. I know the draw has happened as late as Thursday of this week, so I fully expect it to happen this week. But looking more and more like tomorrow or Thursday.

Long time follower, first time commenting. Question: If I fill my general tag in the archery or rifle season, can I still just carry my muzzleloader around and harass animals on their winter range?
That is called wolf, coyote, or lion hunting. It is not exactly new.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back