Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Montana antelope draw results

Got my either sex permit! Hoping this means I will start being on the right end of the future draws.

I was beginning to think I was gonna get totally skunked on draw tags this year, I put in thinking I was buying a point basically with the low odds, and I finally drew my first ever antelope tag. I'm excited for a new opportunity to try for something new to me.

Any tips, tricks, or gear that I need?

Last edited:
I drew an antelope tag. May try and turn it back in though.

I was beginning to think I was gonna get totally skunked on draw tags this year, I put in thinking I was buying a point basically with the low odds, and I finally drew my first ever antelope tag. I'm excited for a new opportunity to try for something new to me.

Any tips, tricks, or gear that I need?
Turn it in so I can have it lmao

Nada here. 0/3 in our group of 4.

But my girlfriend’s info isn’t pulling up at all. All of the info entered matches her FWP profile, yet the search says it can’t find her ALS account- even copy/paste from the FWP app profile. Any thoughts?
I had problems in the past finding my account. What happened I was using a 1 then area code on my phone number, when I deleted the 1 it has worked every time. Something simple like me caused the issue. LOL

I had problems in the past finding my account. What happened I was using a 1 then area code on my phone number, when I deleted the 1 it has worked every time. Something simple like me caused the issue. LOL
She had two ALS accounts because she moved. Got them merged.

0/4. The rearranged districts took it from a 98% draw down to 66%. Fun stuff.

Got it! Forgot how good it feels to actually get drawn. It’s been a while.
Funny part is my resident buddies didn’t want me applying with them because my lower points and the non res quota would screw up their odds so I put in alone and I’m the only one that got drawn. So be it. Don’t care if I am hunting alone! It’s on
Does it really mess with residents’ odds if they’re in a party with nonresidents, as long as the general draw % is similar between residents and non residents in an area?

Does it really mess with residents’ odds if they’re in a party with nonresidents, as long as the general draw % is similar between residents and non residents in an area?
Pretty sure you go into the non resident draw pool so whatever the odds are with your points in that pool

Back