MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Montana antelope draw results

Finally drew my first buck tag with 4 points in WSS. No go on doe with a point. Everyone else I've talked to that put in for the tags there has struck out, so maybe the chances of getting shot driving down the highway will be lower than last time I was there with a doe tag!

Nada here. 0/3 in our group of 4.

But my girlfriend’s info isn’t pulling up at all. All of the info entered matches her FWP profile, yet the search says it can’t find her ALS account- even copy/paste from the FWP app profile. Any thoughts?

My BIL and I will be hunting goats this fall, freaking pumped! Hard to beat drinking beer, camping, and kind of hunting...

Drew a 7-20 tag. First ever antelope hunt. Can't wait!!

I have low expectations as a newer resident but I also drew a 380 buck tag and 380 elk b tag. Live in townsend so those are out my back door. Super excited bout all of it!
Let me know if you have any problems with a cow, I watch em every day from my porch with the spotter. Saw a couple decent bucks a few weeks back also.

Got it! Forgot how good it feels to actually get drawn. It’s been a while.
Funny part is my resident buddies didn’t want me applying with them because my lower points and the non res quota would screw up their odds so I put in alone and I’m the only one that got drawn. So be it. Don’t care if I am hunting alone! It’s on

Swing and a miss. I drew 700 last year so wasn't expecting much.
Still going out with a general deer tag.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back