Montana Antelope 2020 Draw Results

thusby

... when are you guessing? July 30?

This is my last shot at a tag out west this year or I am out of luck. Sitting here with my fingers crossed and hoping.

You could always try over the counter stuff in Colorado?

But I'm getting real anxious. I, for one, am excited for antelope season.

Phone message when I called about something else said week of August 3rd, so I'm guessing they stick to it.

I just checked MT FWP and it says that "the" drawing is in process!! So if it is true then that IS the MT Antelope drawing!

Isn't antelope the last thing left? Maybe Covid has allowed FWP to do things earlier, like their studies and such that they have to do before setting up the season quotas.

Did not draw Sandhill..... still hope for Antelope, really hope we draw it would be my son's 1st time being able to shoot!

I don't have high hope's. Drew last year in a unit I've been hunting for 30 plus years. Drew every year like clockwork. Then the Eastern die off happened. Too damn many 7 plates now. mtmuley
If you think there are too many 7P plates in your neck of the woods, you ought to see what it's like up in Flathead County. Damn things are everywhere and seem to breed like flies. Not sure where they come from.

Back