Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

MNElkNut kudos

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Randy! It really was a group effort by a lot of people. I also want to take this opportunity to say that I think we have a reproducible model that I would be more than willing to share. This could be done pretty much anywhere (my town is about 14,000 people). If anyone wants to know how we did this, let me know and I can walk you through it!

Man, this is fantastic! This kind of education and positive reinforcement is grossly under appreciated in the whole gun control/rights discussion. Can't tell you how important I think this type of stuff is. Hopefully your example will catch on!

Thanks Randy! It really was a group effort by a lot of people. I also want to take this opportunity to say that I think we have a reproducible model that I would be more than willing to share. This could be done pretty much anywhere (my town is about 14,000 people). If anyone wants to know how we did this, let me know and I can walk you through it!

That's awesome! I feel like the Bozeman area could do something like that as well, what a cool project!

Whiteboard 2016 material Big Fin?.....of course keeping the sponsors of the show happy, there's the rub.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back