Minna-soda holding their own so far...

noharleyyet

I'm a Russell Wilson fan rooting tor the Vikings....

Yesterdays WC games were meh.

As a life long Seahawks fan........I am a little nervous

That game last night was crazy.....gotta have some self control in that situation

That game last night was crazy.....gotta have some self control in that situation

Nothing like giving up 30 yards in personal foul penalty yardage to put the team in field goal range. Burfict and Jones are idiots.

Nothing like giving up 30 yards in personal foul penalty yardage to put the team in field goal range. Burfict and Jones are idiots.

True, idiots on display.

Any Viking fan was worried watching that last night, as the Vikings have always cherished owning the trophy for most innovative ways to lose, which Cinci surely now owns. I hope the Zimmer-era Vikings are willing to let that trophy stay in Cincinnati.

True, idiots on display.

Any Viking fan was worried watching that last night, as the Vikings have always cherished owning the trophy for most innovative ways to lose, which Cinci surely now owns. I hope the Zimmer-era Vikings are willing to let that trophy stay in Cincinnati.

Oh no way.

True, idiots on display.

Well, looks like the Zimmer-era Vikings continue with the tradition of finding creative new ways to lose games. If you are a Vikings fan, you expected that to happen. Just the way it goes with purple.

Seriously..

Why do vikings eat their cereal off a plate?

They'll choke if they get near a bowl.

Unfreekingbeliveable.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back