Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Militia takes over wildlife refuge headquarters

Well it should end in them all getting arrested and spending a long long time in a federal prison. If they go through with their threats of violence they should be treated like any other terrorist.

Obviously convicted arsonists are a good enough cause for these guys who like to think they are doing some honorable thing. Bunch of jack ass morons who represent another form of the welfare low-information society.

Here is why the guys are sentenced to five years in prison. They torched a bunch of property, intentionally. But, since it was Federal property, the militia thinks they deserve a pass. - http://www.justice.gov/usao-or/pr/e...convicted-arson-resentenced-five-years-prison

Drop some leaflets that a large armed response will occur after 24 hours and in the mean time a roadblock is one mile down the road. Trespass tickets will be passed out to anyone that arrives unarmed at the checkpoint. Set up a serious roadblock that can withstand some pickup trucks trying to ram through. Put up crossfire positions and 10 mph speed limits for the half mile prior to the roadblock. Once the 24 hours is up then start blasting loud tunes, dumping water from fire fighting planes, dropping manure, etc. After 24 hours, send in armor and start running over vehicles.

There are many, many ways to be heard these days with YouTube, Facebook, etc. Taking over buildings or blocking roadways or disrupting airports is not winning any sympathy.

Hopefully they also lost all Grazing rights.
I predict I am going to see a few extra jacked up dodge trucks with Utah plates go by tomorrow.

Either treat them like you would treat any other criminals who are breaking the law and use necessary force, Or let the circle-jerk continue until their attention-spans can no longer keep up with their vanity and they have to leave in pursuit of their next delusional patriotic cause.

The mainstream media is barely covering this and it's hard to understand why. These are terrorists, just of the redneck flavor. Both options come at a cost, but I wonder if the latter will be the way they go. Escalating has a lot of unknowns.

Waiting to see how this turns out. Might be inspired to get a group together and stage a sit in at the Capitol and demand to change Montana's EMP to allow more elk in districts currently deemed over objective.

Totally get the picketing and walking around peacefully if that floats their boat, but taking over buildings...hope every last one in there gets to spend some time in a different federal building or two.

From what I can tell this is all from that Bundy family. The Hammonds are going to report to jail on Monday and aren't condoning the violence. At least that is what is being reported here.

Shoulder season on cattle, public land only. I hear they are edible if you turn them into sausage.
I suggest that we open a hunting season on range cattle. I realize that beef cattle will not make sporting prey at first. Like all domestic animals (including most humans), beef cattle are slow, stupid, and awkward. But the breed will improve if hunted regularly.
-- E. Abbey, 1978.

;)

I'll pay to see them try this BS at Arlington National Cemetery.
Or the very least the Portland Federal Courthouse.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back