Militia takes over wildlife refuge headquarters

Too funny!
Bookmarked that one.

Just curious, I didn't see baby wipes or tp on needed items list.
Am I missing the big picture?

Do these "patriots" and so called "militia" really think they will benefit if the Bundys and Hammonds of the world get their way? Do they think they will let them come play guns on what they consider THEIR land?

Another unfortunate byproduct of the light-handed response to these clowns.

http://koin.com/2016/01/11/sources-malheur-data-breach-concerns-fish-wildlife/

A data breach by militia at the Malheur Wildlife National Refuge has led the US Fish and Wildlife Service to ask some of its employees to relocate from their homes until the situation is resolved, sources told KOIN 6 News.

While Ammon Bundy has told reporters that his group has not accessed computer files, a reporter for OPB witnessed them doing just that.

Because the group is believed to have accessed the personal information — including home addresses — of employees, some employees have been advised to stay elsewhere.

Sounds like a Homeland Security breach to me,no different than any isis hacker IMHO.
They got into Federal Data base then.
Sounds to me like they earned a free flight to Gitmo. Those Bundy boys,they need a vaca ,....rewritin' the 'stution is herd work

I'd aerial gun the bundy cattle if I were the decision maker....would be cheap and you'd get them all, fast.

I would start as the sun was coming up, and before Cliven and his dead beat sons were having a welfare breakfast, their cattle would all be taken care of.

That's interesting. A Federal employee advocating for the Federal Government breaking the law.

I don't agree with what they are doing, but for you to want the Federal Government to break the law speaks volumes as does Randy not mentioning this.

That's interesting. A Federal employee advocating for the Federal Government breaking the law.

I don't agree with what they are doing, but for you to want the Federal Government to break the law speaks volumes as does Randy not mentioning this.

Those cattle are trespassing, and have been for some time. Their owner refuses to remove them so they should be removed for him. He has no right to the land he claims.

I'm curious as to why you think aerial gunning would be a violation of the law? They do it to predators, etc.

Just saw news in Santa Fe New Mexican.
NMWF is sending a group of protesters to protest the protesters.......
...I am a member,or WAS,but these guys running it are in close to being in the same company as the
Bundies. Mentally IMHO.

Jeez, I understand the frustration, but why add fuel & increase threat to locals?

PS,
Garrett VK & gang HATES landowners.Members of WF or not.
I know from 1st hand personal experience at a commission meeting.

They are also the ones that pushed for reduction of NR hunting opportunities to what the odds are now and refuse to take a pro hunter stand on the mexican dog & poney show we are facing. (So called wolves).

Last edited:
I'm curious as to why you think aerial gunning would be a violation of the law? They do it to predators, etc.

I know a USFW trapper who does this alot. He gets to go shoot birds out of one at Andrews even. Harness& banana clip.....:hump:
He has more paper to carry than an FBI agent......

..............really?
I need a 4 yr old to show me how to use my phone......
I hope I am somewhat brighter than these bulbs.

I think the best possible outcome of snack gate is these fellows learn what smart healthy choices in snacks is all about.

Attachments

• 1525283_607947779253324_548519513_n.jpg
    1525283_607947779253324_548519513_n.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 177
From the Sheriff last night:

HarneySheriff%201-11_zpslrre6frj.jpg

From the Sheriff last night:

Call me impatient, but I'm starting to think that more aggressive steps need to be taken to end this. At least don't let anyone come or go from the property. And arrest any militia member that leaves the property on suspect of any number of crimes they as a group have committed.

Maybe we should modify one of those "food storage required" signs we have around bear country, lest they become habituated to human handouts.

Maybe we should modify one of those "food storage required" signs we have around bear country, lest they become habituated to human handouts.

As if there's anything unusual about these clowns taking handouts...they've done it their whole lives.

Back