Midgets fight Lion

Well there goes his whole midget fighting league, all unable to fight due to one guys big mouth!

How the Hell can you call BS on this....it's got Midgets in it. It's not like it was Wrestling or 280 Hunting in Texas!!! This is the Real World. John:D

The Cambodian Government allowed the fight to take place, under the condition that they receive a 50% commission on each ticket sold, and that no cameras would be allowed in the arena.

The fight was called in only 12 minutes, after which 28 fighters were declared dead, while the other 14 suffered severe injuries including broken bones and lost limbs, rendering them unable to fight back.

Sihamoni was quoted before the fight stating that he felt since his fighters out-numbered the lion 42 to 1, that they “… could out-wit and out-muscle [it].”

Unfortunately, he was wrong.

...the 50% gubbermint commision suggests it's true...too bad no cams for the bloodlusters.

YOu notice it says nothing about the guy with the big mouth being one of those in the ring? Knowing how folks in that part of the world like to gamble, I would have to think that this is probably true.. My only question is what would they do with the lion afterwards?

I'm kinda glad Snopes says it's not true. I wouldn't have wanted to be the one to deliver the: Here's your sign, and your's and your's and your's... 42 freakin times!!! ;)

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back