Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Mexican Standoff With a Mountain Lion

Ding, Ding, Ding!!! I think we have a winner!

Nice touch with the little bit of snow on the back of your shirt from where you were bending over when you placed the cat. The snow on the cat really does help the realism.

Nice taxidermy work!!

Nathan, the snow on my back was from the near disembowelment I almost endured before I picked up the stick. Good thing the blue minivan careening off the interstate kept his attention long enough for me to get to my feet!

Attachments

• CIMG4038.jpg
    CIMG4038.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
It's quickly turning into the thread of the year but not for the content or picture, Mr. Hoxe!! ;)

Don't you know anything? Itsa Hoxe is not a guy. She is a smoking hot member of the Swedish Bikini Team, and was my prom date in high school.

Props to the taxidermist. Reminds me of those old taxidermy commercials where everything is fake. Well played Gerald!

Obviously you have not taken the CMLEC....The California Mountain Lion Encounter Course

8XfSl.jpg

fark_-Gt7DN2CCyMDIoCfaIQkdAc3FrM.jpg

610909.jpg

mountainlion_4.jpg

This is the MT version...

1352974594_8e991c084d_bcopy.jpg

Last edited:
The last thing I would be worried about in that moment is finding the camera to get a picture.

Hell of a pic though.

Looks like my nerves fared better from the encounter than the cat. I must have been so scary that he was instantly petrified. I felt sorry for him so I brought him home to live with me till he recovers. Kudos to Rick for another fine mount.

Attachments

• Taxidermy pictures 036.jpg
    Taxidermy pictures 036.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 117
  • Taxidermy pictures 037.jpg
    Taxidermy pictures 037.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 120
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member