MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Mexican Standoff With a Mountain Lion

Gerald, Amazing! Epic HT pic of 2015 thus far! Going to be hard to beat! - :eek: :cool:

Last edited:
Gerald - you always have great stories, uncanny ability to always be in the right place/right time (tell Rick nice looking job). ��

very cool picture.Looks like one "cool" cat and one not so "cool" cat. (shouldn't have told me you screamed ).THAT is one badazz staredown.
You have to admit ...the perfect timing with the camera might raise some doubters.I think your buddy owes you dinner for compromising your safety for the sake of the photo op.:)

That's awesome. That lion needs to hunted, did you run him with hounds? It could have turned out worse.

Unreal - better kill that cat before he eats a dog or your neighbor?!

mtlion can help ya out - tjones is a cat killer too.

Does no one else see the credit at the end of the story" Photo credit- Itsa Hoxe".... or am I too dense to realize that you are all just joking.

Hell of a full body mount though! Very cool!

You cooking your famous bear stew with some catnip Gerald?????

HAHAHHAHAHA

My son loved this picture and your story man. His eyes were WIDE OPEN!
Thanks for posting man.

Ding, Ding, Ding!!! I think we have a winner!

Nice touch with the little bit of snow on the back of your shirt from where you were bending over when you placed the cat. The snow on the cat really does help the realism.

Nice taxidermy work!!

I'm curious as to how long it will take a media outlet to pick this up off facebook and run with it. You could submit the story to the onion - might have to be embellished a little bit more.

Back