PEAX Equipment

Merry Christmas Hunt Talkers

It’s very good. We pick it up at Albertsons. They have it in Billings and Malta, not sure about anywhere else.
I like Malta. Bit of a drive. Wonder if Shelby has it? Gonna call some family. Might be weird to buy it at the store. mtmuley

I like Malta. Bit of a drive. Wonder if Shelby has it? Gonna call some family. Might be weird to buy it at the store. mtmuley
I’d bet they do. My grandma didn’t make it for her last few years so we switched to the store bought. She lived her entire life in Dodson and Malta.

Today of all days is a good day to count blessings.

Life, family, Liberty, running hot water, warm house, full stomach and a hope for the future that will hold more soul warming moments.

I am also thankful for Big Fin, Mrs Fin riding herd on the various and sundry outliers. And thankful for the investors and sponsors for providing HuntTalk as a play place and home for adventurers of public (and private) wild and not so wild places.

So many here have been very kind to me and I thank you and wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

A few I have know for many years, broke bread with some and was even fortunate enough to have hunted with some.

Thank you !

God Bless and Merry Christmas to everyone

Stay safe, it's crazy in Europe at the moment.

Happy new year

Cheers

Richard

Last edited:
A day late, but merry Xmas to all and a safe and happy "gap week" (I love the week between Xmas and NY, work is all but shut down, kids off school, cabin snowy, grouse still in season . . . )

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back