Memorial Day

Big Slick

May we all remember what this day is for, I most of us have family members that have served this great nation. Unfortunately some have had family and friends that lost their lives giving all for our freedoms. May we never forget these brave brothers of ours.

https://youtu.be/TRUjr8EVgBg

Thanks to the Marines, Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen who served our country! We appreciate all the sacrifice and honor you and your families have given this country. Have a Blessed Day. Preston

I have many that I thank.
My folks,grandpa and uncles for their service/sacrifice to their country.
Mostly the way too many that didn't make it back like I did. I thank them daily.

A sincere and heart felt thank you for all that have sacrificed so that we can enjoy the many freedoms our great country has to offer.

Memorial Day has always been hard for me since coming home from Iraq. I always beat myself up over the guys I couldn't save. This year, with the help from you guys and my wife, I am focusing on the ones that lived and I will have a beer to the memory of the ones who passed and not dwell in my sorrows.

John, thank you and ALL Who have served this great country! Glad to hear you're doing good:)

Very well put, John. That is the spirit that I knew you would have.

Memorial Day has always been hard for me since coming home from Iraq. I always beat myself up over the guys I couldn't save. This year, with the help from you guys and my wife, I am focusing on the ones that lived and I will have a beer to the memory of the ones who passed and not dwell in my sorrows.

Back