Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Member Blogs Per oscar

Delw

I dont know anything about blogs , maybe some of you Geeks might know a tad more.:D

Anyhow its up and running and looks liek it works.

so if you want to create a blog

goto the navigation bar on the top, click on usercp click on the link that says Create your user page if you already made one it will say Edit Your user page. then do what people do in blogs.

If anyone would like to fill me in or see more details in it let me know. like I said I have no clue as to what they do or suppose to do

any member can.
you would click the link on the top navagation bar under the hunttalk logo thats says Member Blogs ;)

So there's not really any "building" to do on those pages, eh? I mean, you can't add personal items. The only feature is the shout box, or am I missing something?

I don't see any "edit user page" now that the page is created.

you knwo your right I cant find where to add some more pages. let me get the instructins and post them be back in a few mins

ah... I guess I should have read it better.

right now you get one page,( the lady who designed it has plans to make it more than one page, just not ready yet)

I guess it would be like a personal page. where you list some kinda stuff about yourself.

Let me see what other kind of blog software I can find. however I will keep this one up.

The whole idea of a Blog it to Keep on going records. A Blog with one Page is like Going hunting without bullets.......

Thanx for still looking into it Delw !!! Keep us Posted !!!

A blog is basically like an online journal where people document their daily doings....etc. Some people just do a "bio" type thing about who they are, what they like, etc....but a blog is supposed to be an ongoing thing!

Yeah this is more of a profile type deal,

when I read it I thought she said she put so you can update it when ever on a new page. she is working on that part of the program.
Delw

No, when i go to User CP, there is nothing that says "EDIT USER PAGE"......am I missing something???

the above is a screen shot after you click on your name in the members pages

Vb bulletins have a ton of permissions I might have one set wrong

Delw

Sorry found it. bottom right of your page when you click you name.

it says Edit Your Page click on it and your set.

the picture above is the admin edit and delete box.

Going out to dinner bbl

Delw

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 86
Profiles GAY... I was looking for a Blog :D :D

J/K DelW, It's not Gay.. jsut not as cool as a Blog. It's like a Sandwitch bread with nothing inside. It's like a Car with no Tires. It's like a Bong with no.... Uhhhhh Anyways ... ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back