Me and my big mouth

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
I thought I should give Brian a bit more traffic to his site. Advocating against State Transfer will garner you all sorts of adversaries.

MM.jpg

There are some good people over at MM, but there are several that make things, shall we say, unpleasant. mtmuley

I had never visited that site before. Not exactly a glowing first impression, but I guess it is only one member. I did get a chuckle out of the thread where a guy was wondering why Mossback hadn't called back after his inquiry about them guiding him, and lamenting that his tag wasn't good enough for them.

I'm not sure why you're supporting yourself w/ so many facts Fin...no matter what, none of them will sink in with that guy. Although your posts are very thorough, you'll never reach him nor those like him.
Thank you for fighting the good fight!

I stopped looking at that site years ago. Got sick of all the pissin' matches going on. Some people would argue whether or not the sky is blue just for the sake of arguing!

I stopped looking at that site years ago. Got sick of all the pissin' matches going on. Some people would argue whether or not the sky is blue just for the sake of arguing!

Well, now that you mention it . . . :D

A teacher asked me: "What is 2 + 2?" I asked: "2 what plus 2 what; and what do you mean by 'plus'?"

I balled on MM three years ago. They have a Utah sub-forum but instead the General Hunting Forum is usually full of posts such as "Drew Henry Elk, any tips" and no mention of the state in the post or "Drew H.S. is having an outdoor gear swap meet this Sat 9am-6pm" again with no mention of state or city. All Utah crap plugging up the General Forum. I am too busy to wade through Utah crap. They should rename it UTMM.

Tri has won Texas troll of the year so many times nobody will run against him anymore.

MSNBC - "A career troll with an agenda"

Ted Cruz - "Tristate? Well he's better than Donald Trump!"

Theodore Roosevelt - "Sigh" (Rolls over)

As an accountant Fin, does Tri-State have to pay income tax on the hunts he traded for "taxidermy" work? If so I wonder if he did???

I read all the posts on the site and I think Tri-State has made it quite obvious that he wants the land to be made private. I'm sure his taxidermy studio will not even see a downturn in business. The rich folk he deals with most likely will keep sending him all the capes and antlers he needs to keep busy and from all around the world. I on the other hand am more concerned about filling my freezer than my pocket book and certainly don't have the money to spend especially at his taxidermy studio.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back