Votes: 88 65.2%
  • Miracle Whip

Votes: 30 22.2%
  • Neither, I'm a Neanderthal who enjoys dry meat

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • I'm weird, Miracle Whip is Mayonnaise

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
You won't find anything but mustard and mayo around here. Some balsalmic stuff on salami.

Ranch is a dressing like Thousand Island.

MW has always been over the edge bad and I often graded the babes by the test.
If the have MW in the fridge it was look for the door. A big no way!
Some people will eat anything.

Grew up on miracle whip, then discovered the folly of those ways and converted to Duke's. Now, I lean more chipotle mayo. Between chipotle mayo and spicy brown mustard no other condiment is needed.

*edit forgot to mention horseradish sauce and good homemade ranch dressing.

Who the f eats miracle whip? I’d be be one of those outlying “pucky” abstaining purists before I subscribed to that tangy crap. #teamdukes

We grew up knowing only Miracle Whip. Mrs kansasdad showed me the error of my ways. I haven't had MW in the fridge for a long time.

An unusual way to broil fish......... spread a generous layer of mayo on the filet, generous sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and place in oven, turning on broiler burner for the last 60 seconds to toast the cheese.

We grew up knowing only Miracle Whip. Mrs kansasdad showed me the error of my ways. I haven't had MW in the fridge for a long time.

An unusual way to broil fish......... spread a generous layer of mayo on the filet, generous sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and place in oven, turning on broiler burner for the last 60 seconds to toast the cheese.
I've done that, it is very good.

I do the same with chicken! 🤌

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back