Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

May We All Still Be Hunting at 100+ Like This Guy

:hump:That is awesome. I know 50 year old men who probably couldn't hold a candle for this fellow. That is a walking history book right there. Imagine the changes that gentleman has seen in his time.

That's awesome, thanks for posting...it's gonna take me more than 34 years to catch Buzz though.

Fountain of youth - right there! Amazing! I would love to sit back and enjoy a coffee or whatever he's drinking just to hear him speak!

That is great! My Grandfather is 100 now, but lives in a retirement home in Glasgow. He shot his last deer at 90 on the banks of the Missouri where the Milk dumps into it. Had his eyesight not failed I’m pretty sure he could’ve hunted another 4 or 5 years but that would’ve been it due to strength issues.

We can only hope to spend as much time in the woods as this gentleman has!!!

A great story. My Dad last hunted at 94 when he went turkey hunting with my brother and his two sons. He died in the hospital at 98 still wearing his camo cap; the spirit was strong but his heart wasn't.

Mr. Roberts, congratulations on living the hunter's dream. I'm getting in as much hunting time as I can now on public land, that may be gone before I run out of steam.

Brilliant, what a guy, kind of answers my thread, 'how old is too old', answer, never in this guys case!
Cheers
Richard

I have been watching updates on this guy for two years now. He takes some nice bucks also. I hope I can do that at 104 amazing....

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fred Powell Sr
Back