Masks after vaccine-why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s probably hard for you tell because your eyes are so close together

No you’re one of those dumb guys who is intimidated by anyone with an education past the 9th grade. What do you do for work in where you haven’t had to wear a mask? Or you probably don’t work and live off the extra unemployment???
Im a merchant mariner, i have a 6 figure income, and i work with people who fly in from several different states. No masks, everybody is fine.

So the sooner we all start following all of the ridiculous rules, the sooner they stop trying to control our every move? That makes sense. What a fool ive been.
Well I suppose it requires a bit of trust in the folks making the rules. Take Fauci, for example, his whole focus is stopping transmission, and really, that's the aim of all the rules - not saying the rules are all well drafted to accomplish that mind you. Now, let's assume everyone complied - for the sake of argument 100% - and COVID infections dropped to near nothing. If, at that point, more rules and proscriptions were heaped on - or even if the COVID rules were just left on, maybe I'd go along with you that it's just a big game for suckers...

But that's not what's happening. In many places, the rules are being lifted in an attempt to balance economic survival with COVID survival. It's a guessing game when it's best to do it and how to do it. Look at Florida over Spring Break, for example, they're now seeing a surge in COVID infections. Why? Because people flocked there for Spring Break and brought COVID with them. They had to issue a curfew to keep it from being a disaster.

Now like I said, I respectfully disagree with you. If you want to view this as a big conspiracy to control free people, that's your right. But me, I look at it as a public health crisis that requires isolating the infection.

Yea, it’s pathetic how serious things devolve from trolls. Well over half the posts are in response to a completely unrelated conspiracy theory. Lock away Big Fin. This is why we can’t have nice things.
Yup. I will do that.

And the local expert who chimes in with his bullshit on every thread he can convert to a COVID controversy can pack his shit and go elsewhere.

@Dunning Kruger - I didn't need TV to tell me that COVID frickin' near killed me. And I got it from some irresponsible asshole who decided he should get on a plane while sick as hell and cough all over me. So I got to spend a month on the couch barking like a seal. And now I am three months removed and still have an effed up heart situation that has allowed me to spend a bunch of money on cardio tests this month. You seem to advocate that his "rights" extend to the right to cough all over everyone and make a huge number of people sick and those who got sick are just a bunch of sheep.

Take your conspiracy chickenshit elsewhere. It isn't helpful here. Bye!

youre-just-fooling-around-im-not-imgflip-com-doc-holliday-tombstone-53782175.png

A similar question was recently asked of Dr. Fauci in a US senate hearing. He declined to give an answer If he cannot/will not answer this question, you won’t get an answer on Hunttalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back