March Madness..

I don't think any of the teams from Oklahoma have to worry about getting ready. One of the worst years for the states basketball teams I can remember. Football is another story though 33 wins for the 3 teams in 2010, should be a great 2011 with two preseason top 10 teams . Does Colorado have any teams that have a shot?

I'm ready for the fun madness. Don't have any favorites, just like to watch the games.

Duke is really good but they seem to struggle a little come March. Ohio State has played poorly. Favorite Wisconsin. Go figure. :)

Duke is really good but they seem to struggle a little come March. Ohio State has played poorly. Favorite Wisconsin. Go figure. :)

Did you see the Ohio State @ Wisconsin game? They played the Ohio State vs Wisconsin football game high lights to get the crowd pumped up! How awesome is that!:cool:

Why is it that the first thing that came to mind was going crazy trying to finalize all the apps that are due in the next 45 days:confused: I'll be rooting for the underdog!

Oh I don't think any CO teams have a shot, but still fun to watch. I do a bracket every year which is fun.

Timmy Miles has turned that CSU program over on a dime. I hope they can win a few games in their conference tourney to solidify an at large bid. If it doesn't happen for him this year, it will soon... Timmy is a HELL of a coach.

I am just hoping my Zags will pull together all the talent they have and use it for a couple nights in a row. They have put together a pretty good string of wins as of late, and I would be thrilled to see them make the sweet 16, if that can happen then whole tourney wil be gravy for me..

I am just hoping my Zags will pull together all the talent they have and use it for a couple nights in a row. They have put together a pretty good string of wins as of late, and I would be thrilled to see them make the sweet 16, if that can happen then whole tourney wil be gravy for me..

Sweet 16....that would be a dream season for this years team. I'm happy with just getting in this year. Last night was pretty encouraging though, watch out for the big letdown on Sat.

Go ZAGS!

Whens it start?
Pretty sure it`s my duty to put together the bracket this year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back