March Madness 2024 - Hunt Talk Group

Guess I better join this bracket too, joined @jabber already.
Join the Gluttons For Punishment. :) Same boat. Jabber's first then Randy had to allow us further suffering.

It's like golf (for me) I divot the hell outta the course... yet - of the 9 or 18 holes played there are a few PERFECTLY sounding iron strikes and ball positioning that has me go back another day for more punishment.

Kind of looks like they are connected, says my bracket is complete in both and I know I only did it with @jabber's link
I have to look at who the “owner” is to determine which group is which. Randy’s “official” bracket (#56180 group) has 69 brackets, while jabber’s “unofficial” (#16338 group) has 188 members.

I Just lost one of my final four teams the very first game. I’m off to a bit of a slow start.

I lost the first game. I picked Mississippi State because I went to college there. I’m so stupid.

I lost the first game. I picked Mississippi State because I went to college there. I’m so stupid.
MI State loss rate is 5 for 25 in the playoffs and they lost last year. They were statistically due a win this year. Had I not seen that little fact on the news, I would have been in the same boat as you.

I lost on Miss State but I'm rooting against the Mormons, I think it's going to pay off

MI State loss rate is 5 for 25 in the playoffs and they lost last year. They were statistically due a win this year. Had I not seen that little fact on the news, I would have been in the same boat as you.
Is statistically due a legitimate thing? That seems like another way to state the gambler’s fallacy.

Back