Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Major Climate Change Rules the Trump Administration Is Reversing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a bit about fish, and saw your recent little number on the other debacle. Relevance is not necessarily important or honored. Neither is knowledge nor experience.
I have no idea how this applies. Please supply a meme to lend something, anything.
I'm going antelope hunting soon.
On public land.

Wait for my popcorn to finish getting nuked in that machine you too might have... Crafted from all types of mined and processed materials...

To tell us about - well, whatever your skills have developed hiking uphill in snow 10 miles to school each way.

@BigHornRam If them are my people, then yours are the ones who are funding denial in favor of short term corporate profits and raping the last of our good habitats.

or maybe we could acknowledge that there are good solutions to the climate crisis on both sides, and stop trying to pillory each other and get to work making a better world.

Your choice buddy.

@BigHornRam If them are my people, then yours are the ones who are funding denial in favor of short term corporate profits and raping the last of our good habitats.

or maybe we could acknowledge that there are good solutions to the climate crisis on both sides, and stop trying to pillory each other and get to work making a better world.

Your choice buddy.
I put up a solution I think is workable and makes good sense in post 137. Where are some of your solutions to the "crisis", Ben?
Right now the global elites are making a full court press to end all use of fossil fuels. The result being world economic collapse, famine, and war. Maybe that's what they want all along? A reduction in the earths human population? Sorry, I'm not in favor of that solution to the "crisis".

I put up a solution I think is workable and makes good sense in post 137. Where are some of your solutions to the "crisis", Ben?
Right now the global elites are making a full court press to end all use of fossil fuels. The result being world economic collapse, famine, and war. Maybe that's what they want all along? A reduction in the earths human population? Sorry, I'm not in favor of that solution to the "crisis".

Paris Accords, Kyoto, transitioning from fossil fuels to renewables as technology allows and population control are all on the table.

You may not like my solutions, but they're what it will take to reverse the trends we're seeing in global increases in temp, and localized extreme weather disturbances.

Paris Accords, Kyoto, transitioning from fossil fuels to renewables as technology allows and population control are all on the table.

You may not like my solutions, but they're what it will take to reverse the trends we're seeing in global increases in temp, and localized extreme weather disturbances.
Then we will have to agree to disagree, Ben.

Even my sarcasm and poke-fun-attery has limits.
This shit (and all the like) has gone WAY into stoopid. You subject matter experts and political pundits knock yourself out:ROFLMAO:
Both pheasant and antelope begins real soon. Lotta' public land hunting opportunities. And the advocacy of it all. Give something like one of those pursuits a try.
Maybe rekindle the maybe, possibly, coulda been, at one time, why one was initially interested in this forum.

Last edited:
This shit (and all the like) has gone WAY into stoopid.

You are finally starting to get it onpoint! Carbon credits are the Patagouchi global elites answer to solving this climate crisis. By making it too expensive for a poor retired working stiff like you to put gasoline in his pickup truck and go antelope hunting. Stoopid is right!

You are finally starting to get it onpoint! Carbon credits are the Patagouchi global elites answer to solving this climate crisis. By making it too expensive for a poor retired working stiff like you to put gasoline in his pickup truck and go antelope hunting. Stoopid is right!
didja listen to Mr. Patagouchi himself on the meateater podcast? His answer seemed more like employing a bunch of small farmers to combat to rise in industrial agriculture it's inherent reduction in the work force.

If you couldn't afford gas at twice the current cost, you have bigger issues than the price of gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back