Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Major Climate Change Rules the Trump Administration Is Reversing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also with my job I have over 1500 customers. Lots of which are transplants mostly from california. When I ask them why they moved the answer has never ever been global warming, climate change, rising sea levels or anything close to it.
The most common answers are:
1. High taxes and not just high taxes but ridiculous stupid taxes.
2. Our representatives care more about getting illegal alien votes than their actual constituent citizens. Notice they dont say "care more about illegal aliens than the constituent citizens" because they only care about fostering the illegals votes not the livelihood of them.
3. The streets are filthy where they lived
4. Schools suck and are over crowded
5. Although not a common answer but my favorite one yet. "My daughter stepped in people shit one day coming home from school" and that was the last straw.

Now understand the people I'm talking to are adults who act like adults, they have careers, families and people who rely on them, contribute to society, and just have more responsibilities than holding up a sign at the local park that say "climate change deniers can get effed". Like Melyssa with a Y does the days she decides to get out of bed before noon.

Whether or not they know it, increased homelessness, increased tax burdens, asylum seekers from foriegn lands, mass migrations of people due to political instability, etc, are all part of being a climate refugee.

But that's ok. I know people who don't think drinking alcohol impairs their ability to drive, so I get the sentiment. ;)

Whether or not they know it, increased homelessness, increased tax burdens, asylum seekers from foriegn lands, mass migrations of people due to political instability, etc, are all part of being a climate refugee.

But that's ok. I know people who don't think drinking alcohol impairs their ability to drive, so I get the sentiment. ;)
Koolaid

I didnt wait till 33 and complain cause I cant afford to buy a house. Like plaid shirt guy.

Dear BHR,

This guy is about to be a part the largest voting block in the country. You're protests don't matter to him. The fact that he can't buy a house, works too much for too little, and has to shell out thousands of dollars in subsidies to the oil and gas cartels, while not having the ability to enjoy his white claw outside due to wildfire smoke in February will trump your righteous indignation of my inability to show sufficient outrage on topics not brought forward on this thread.

View attachment 113828
Give him some weed and he will be largest part of the NOT VOTING BLOCK.

Resting in a hotel room in Zootown currently. My spidy tinglers felt the ever growing climate change every mile closer.

I had to wait for the receptionist gal to compose herself to check in. I asked if everything was alright - and I was pretty concerned, considering how broke up she was. She responded she was upset because her relief was going to be 15 minutes late... At that moment Ben's valuable "climate change" voting block became an in my face, snowflake reality...

Thank God for the Electoral College!

Or you can organize, and fight for a fair wage, like the unions did to break the back of the "capitalists" whom wanted child labor, 16 hour work days, etc.

Yes, but comparing the earth to a body is silly and ignores the entirety of ecological science as well as basic physiology of living organisms.
Comparing Bernie's staffers to the likes of child labor is a stretch even for you... Maybe they should pick up a Chick Fil A application and then get that fair wage...

It's only silly to you because you have a differing philosophy/belief about the earth and its creation. It would be easier to debate the age of your socks. :)

Comparing Bernie's staffers to the likes of child labor is a stretch even for you... Maybe they should pick up a Chick Fil A application and then get that fair wage...

It's only silly to you because you have a differing philosophy/belief about the earth and its creation. It would be easier to debate the age of your socks. :)

It's not a comparison, it's a direct result of unions having the ability to negotiate a living wage, which is what happened in the Sanders campaign. They signed up as salaried workers, then when the 60 hour work week took effect, they held fast & demanded just compensation, which in this case was a 40 hour work week for the same pay. Which is a net positive for the workers.

No, it's silly because you're trying to compare two vastly different things using flawed assumptions, based on existing science & understanding.

I have several vintage socks. Which ones? ;)

If it’s bad, it’s because of global climate change, even if it seems completely unrelated.

If it’s good, thank a liberal.

Just condensing Ben’s posts for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back