Lowa boots on Camofire.com

Thanks for the heads up! I was going to get a pair when camofire.com had Lowas a couple weeks ago, got side-tracked, and missed them. I now have a pair on the way (well, after the 7 day wait for cheaper shipping).

Now I'm confused. Aren't the ones on camofire the 10" ones but also uninsulated?
I believe the 10” Tibets on Camofire are uninsulated, yes. According to Lowa’s website they don’t currently produce a 10” Tibet with insulation.

The 10” Hunter Evo Extreme are the insulated model currently on Camofire.

Got about 1.5 hours to get em though!

I got mine 3 years ago & they are 10" insulated Superwarm. The new ones from REI are 8" uninsulated.
I do not know what Camofire has.
Now I'm confused. Aren't the ones on camofire the 10" ones but also uninsulated?

I never thought I'd Spend this much on boots you guys are so convincing so i pulled the trigger. If anyone missed out campsaver.com has tibets (8") for 25% off once you add the coupon. Free shipping. Ends up being $311 to your door vs $355 for the ones from camofire.

Several Lowa boots on Camofire.com for 25% off. Not familiar with Lowa boots, just wanted to pass it on.
I've owned a pair of Lowa ever since I started big game hunting. They are the best pair of footwear I've ever purchased for any reason. I'm also not familiar with the website. We have to be careful these days because there are a lot of knockoffs and sites that will take your money and not send the product.

The one problem with Lowas is the rand peels off. A schnees video said this happens when you use animal-based waterproofing, but the last time it happened I used Obenaef's, which is what the store recommended. Anyone have a fix?

The one problem with Lowas is the rand peels off. A schnees video said this happens when you use animal-based waterproofing, but the last time it happened I used Obenaef's, which is what the store recommended. Anyone have a fix?
I've started using the Lowa branded stuff, silicone based I think. Seems to be a little better for that.

Nikwax and Kenetrek wax do a good job of keeping the rand from peeling. I’ve been told Obenauf’s can cause it.

The last pair of Lowas I bought, I used Snoseal. The rand peeled and they blamed that. Poor warranty service. I now wear Hoffman’s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rgreen
Back