Lowa boots on Camofire.com

I own 3 pairs and have worn them since the 60's.
Not familiar with that website tho, on purpose.

Have my first pair I got on sale at GoHunt and won’t be wearing another brand for a while. Very happy and pretty affordable conflated to other popular options

I own 3 pairs and have worn them since the 60's.
Not familiar with that website tho, on purpose.
The website and company is legit. They sell hunting gear at discount prices. I’ve bought a lot of stuff from them. They have new items everyday, so you have to buy the day you see the item you want.

The website and company is legit. They sell hunting gear at discount prices. I’ve bought a lot of stuff from them. They have new items everyday, so you have to buy the day you see the item you want.
+1 had to delete the app because I was buying too much $hit I didn’t need. Great deals on Sitka from time to time and other premium brands. Always have some random cheapo stuff like that wallet multi tool thing on there today but usually good stuff. Got a BLOCK archery target for $40 a few years ago ($120 at bass pro)

Yeah, I have seen the fliers in the trash at the PO. When I was dumping the Cabella's crap. It only took a few years of no purchases for Cabella's to slow down.
I went into a Sportsmans Warehouse to look at boots and down the street to buy them @ REI...LOL.

I'd had my heart set on a pair of Tibets and they still had my size in stock - at a pretty hefty discount (last pair!). Thanks for the heads up!

I was going to wait until March for my REI membership rewards to hit, but looks like those will go toward supplying my Mountain House and Peak meals this year.

I have bought stuff from camofire.com. I’ve never bought boots but have no reason to believe based on other dealings with them that they would be legit.
Please elaborate. You've bought knockoff items from them before?

I've only ever bought a set of turkey decoys from the site, well over a year ago, and those seemed like what they said they were. Plus, not sure big of an industry there is in knockoff turkey decoys. ;)

Please elaborate. You've bought knockoff items from them before?

I've only ever bought a set of turkey decoys from the site, well over a year ago, and those seemed like what they said they were. Plus, not sure big of an industry there is in knockoff turkey decoys. ;)
I’ve bought black Ovis merino wool, I have a pair on now, and a 2 pack of black ovis headlamps. The merino wool is good, the headlamps are good for the price but I don’t like the on/off button on them. Name brand I’ve bought a Montana decoy turkey and caribou game bags. All were delivered on time and as they were supposed to be.

Camofire and BlackOvis are the same. If you call BlackOvis phone #, recording says "Thanks for calling Camofire" then to press 1 for Camofire, press 2 for BlackOvis, etc. If you call Camofire, you can speak directly to a CS agent. Camofire is legit, I have made numerous purchases there with no complaints. Usually ships the same day.
If you see something, don't hesitate because the deal is good only until the item sells out, or until midnight. New items are listed at midnight, and sale items are not available the next day once they are no longer listed.

2 of my Lowa's were bought NIB on ebay. Just gotta know your size & trust the seller. 2 guys who bought 1/2 size too small and I got them half price.
Full pop from REI on the new Tibets. Well worth it. Armored gloves for your feet.

I was actually just about to order a pair of tibets. I found them slightly cheaper from another site but they are the regular height ones but the ones from camofire are the high ones. Anyone have any input on which ones to go with?

I was actually just about to order a pair of tibets. I found them slightly cheaper from another site but they are the regular height ones but the ones from camofire are the high ones. Anyone have any input on which ones to go with?
Seems like a lot of folks on here like them, so I'm sure someone with a more qualified opinion will chime in.

I've had a pair before that were the regular height, still much higher than your conventional hiking boot. I believe they might be 8" or so (vs maybe 10" for the hunting height)? Thought they'd be better for year round use when I'm packing a bunch of fishing junk on summer time backcountry excursions. Overall, I really liked them, except the previous pair was a half size large and destroyed my heels.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAWMIA
Back