Looking for the Owner of Lost Sworaski Binos and other Gear left in Wyoming.

SHTF

This was posted in a facebook Feed. If you are this person or know of the person. Shoot me a PM and we can get your gear back to you.

"FHF Gear"

Once again, you guys have helped me realize that the world is not all bad people. 16 years in law enforcement does not make one optimistic about humanity, but working with a group of dedicated hunters really is awesome. This email came in this morning, did anyone lose something? I've redacted a few details because I do know that there are still a significant number of bad people out there!

Hi Paul, I'm reaching out to you in hopes that you may be able to help me return one of your costumers gear that I have found. After some google searches, it turns out to be some pretty expensive gear, which probably means a lot to them. Thus I'm pretty hellbent on finding the owner, and you seem to be my only lead.

So some buddies and I were passing through Jackson Hole, Wyoming last week and we came across an FHF Gear Bino Harness in a parking lot. Inside the bag there was a bottle of Fireless Smoke Puff, a leatherman Skeletool CX, and some Swarovski binocs. The leatherman is engraved.

The bag looks very new and unused. There's no dirt, blood, or wear. This leads me to believe it hasn't been owned for a long time. My best guess is that there is someone who bought the harness from you within this past year, though this could be potentially very vague. Seeing that you are a very specialized company gives me hope otherwise.

Obviously youll need to know some finer details about what was found in order to collect your gear.

Thanks for any help!"

Man, I hope that stuff ends up back with the rightful owner.

I can't imagine the emotions when you realize you lost your Swarovski's. I'd probably cry.

Man, I hope that stuff ends up back with the rightful owner.

I can't imagine the emotions when you realize you lost your Swarovski's. I'd probably cry.

Anyone know if homeowner surety covers something like this? ..even partially?

...hope the owner gets em back...good deed poohitsthefan.;)

Anyone know if homeowner surety covers something like this? ..even partially?

...hope the owner gets em back...good deed poohitsthefan.;)

I think it would if it was damaged or stolen. I'm not sure about lost. Of course the deductible would apply. Obviously with Swaro's the total should easily exceed the deductible at least to some extent.

Thanks guys. If you have resources to get this out to the hunting Community wed like to see these returned to the owner. Its a sad deal to loose something this expensive.

Could you call Swarovski with the binocular serial number to try and find out who they are registered too?

Paul (owner of FHF Gear) posted that the owner has been located. Cheers to the owner!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back