Longest shot….

Duck-Slayer

That’s a long Frickn shot!! 1,000+ moa 😳😳😳
Matt

Well, if you're going to get all technical, MOA is a radial measurement, so if you're talking about elevation at a 100 yard target, you're going to have to work a tangent function in there.

QQ

Pretty cool watching those contraptions huck pumpkins off to yonderland! This is pretty epic in its own right!

“We’re not claiming… that we can walk out any day, any wind, any condition and hit an eight-inch circle at 4.4 miles,” he said. “We’re saying we went out, just having fun, and tried to hit a target a long way away.”

If $ and time fit your fancy, that's a pretty flipping cool accomplishment - for chits n grins.

69 shots, kentucky windage?

I know it’s dickish to say, but I don’t find this to be a huge feat due to the number of shots and investment in it. I wasn’t jacked when Bezos flew his penis rocket to space either. I’d be much more impressed (jaw droppingly) with a traditional bow skewering an apple at 100 yards in a random field on the first shot.

This feels like the long range hunting videos that make me cringe.

Last edited:
I know it’s dickish to say, but I don’t find this to be a huge feat due to the number of shots and investment it. I wasn’t hacked when Bezos flew his penis rocket to space either. I’d be much more impressed (jaw droppingly) with a traditional bow skewering an apple at 100 yards in a random field on the first shot.

This feels like the long range hunting videos that make me cringe.
😍+😂

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back