Longest shot….

I ain’t too far away! Still; idk anywhere safe enough for that stretch, without roads or bodies of water, or people.
Yeah, just drove across Wyoming and Montana. Went from Indianapolis to Boise to Minneapolis…

All those states get pretty lonesome out there, but you gotta get off the beaten path to find a place like that.

My take away is I am more interested in their failure to success process. There is a learning curve that data will be prob be useful for ELR no matter the range. This took a lot of failure to even get to a chance to record a hit. Anytime you push the envelope of "normality" there will be pushback from "normality". I applaud anyone willing to step outside the lines to try something new and by some outrageous.

The list is endless for potential information gleaned from this attempt. Be nice if there was a write up of start to finish.

My take away is I am more interested in their failure to success process. There is a learning curve that data will be prob be useful for ELR no matter the range. This took a lot of failure to even get to a chance to record a hit. Anytime you push the envelope of "normality" there will be pushback from "normality". I applaud anyone willing to step outside the lines to try something new and by some outrageous.

The list is endless for potential information gleaned from this attempt. Be nice if there was a write up of start to finish.

I think it would be amazing to see the process. I bet they watched the weather religiously. It would be so cool if you could “see” the bullet flight. I bet it was like one of those crazy field goals kicks in gnarly weather with the wind that blows the ball right to left about 8.5 times.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back