Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Locked, but not forgotten

I love this first line for an opening post. I loved the thread!

"Try to keep this clean, this is meant for funny political memes/GIFs."

Then the HT members who whine and multi post about a thread they don't like within the thread... They twist their own arm to continue using their time involved in a thread they don't like. Report a post or posts they don't like vs simply moving on...

This one's for you:

snl-hader.gif

I do often enjoy when folks get banned. They cross Fin, get made to look a fool, and are cast from the ship.

I do sometimes miss James Riley - he was shit stirrer - but I don't recall thinking he was a bad guy. Probably best that he wasn't here for the Trump Presidency.

I remember RoadHunter.Might be able to exchange a used piece of TP or something for him.

Whatever happened to Jose Quervo? When I look at older threads, there has been a lot of names that have come and gone, and I have only been around a decade. There was decade before that!
Jose is still kicking. I talk to him occasionally. I sometimes come across an old name I haven't seen in a while and then look at their profile and see that they were on in the last 24 hours. Seems to be a lot of people still lurking and not posting.

I do often enjoy when folks get banned. They cross Fin, get made to look a fool, and are cast from the ship.

I do sometimes miss James Riley - he was shit stirrer - but I don't recall thinking he was a bad guy. Probably best that he wasn't here for the Trump Presidency.

I remember RoadHunter.Might be able to exchange a used piece of TP or something for him.

Whatever happened to Jose Quervo? When I look at older threads, there has been a lot of names that have come and gone, and I have only been around a decade. There was decade before that!
When did James Riley get the boot? I thought he was around for Trump.

Jose was a good one

Note to self: Why did you open this thread?

However, I have to admit the concept of offering a piece of used toilet paper to ransom a person of no merit was a worthy contribution. Like leaving a tip of two pennies on the table for the waitress. Message sent and received!

Last edited:
Dude, this is hilarious.
Opened just ONE of the locked posts and found myself with 52 pages of comedy.
This is better than hunting.

God didn’t provide enough hours in the day..

Too soon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back