Yeti GOBOX Collection

May we have a moment of silence..

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way you treat new guys, myself and @shrapnel. Let’s get it RAT. @Big Fin already made it clear you report everyone you stir up from your degrading posts. You’re a a rat homie. You get people all fired up and then squeal when it’s time for drama. As guilty as the gangbanger in the Mercedes from @Redmt post. You’re the same way. Wanna get crazy and then cry to the man…. Call me a #@**@% to my face you overgrown wiener.. like a Costco dogg but overpriced…
Where have I seen this before....I know how this goes 2 pages from now your going to be agreeing and apologizing. @Greenhorn (I think itbwas him) put it best, one strange duck.

Where have I seen this before....I know how this goes 2 pages from now your going to be agreeing and apologizing. @Greenhorn (I think itbwas him) put it best, one strange duck.
I gave my address. Show up. He’s the closest and most well built (probably) and still don’t wanna slide. You think it’s funny? you can catch his fade!? I don’t apologize to him. I won’t. I wouldn’t pee on him if he was on fire. Goes for any or you who think he is funny calling me a <unt.. come through! Or keep acting internet tough. You’ve been called out by the CHIEF. @Hopzone Freak

RAT SCOUNDREL

I gave my address. Show up. He’s the closest and most well built (probably) and still don’t wanna slide. You think it’s funny? you can catch his fade!? I don’t apologize to him. I won’t. I wouldn’t pee on him if he was on fire. Goes for any or you who think he is funny calling me a <unt.. come through! Or keep acting internet tough. You’ve been called out by the CHIEF. @Hopzone Freak

RAT SCOUNDREL
No not funny, 90% hilarious 10% sad. Other than that I have no $*)Q!#@$ clue what you just said "homie".

@FoodIsMemories questions of the evening are:

1) where did @FoodIsMemories get a HS diploma? 🤣
2) did he pass elementary school reading?
3) is he angry before Christmas because he cannot afford to buy his children gifts?
4) he's bummed because 50 other retards are parked along norris road this last week looking for a cow to shoot off the road?
I didn’t, I was expelled twice.
Yes in fact I read at a 12th grade level in 2nd.
No just got a hefty Xmas bonus.
I packed one there, I don’t hunt there, thanks punk….
Come on over.

e522680

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back