May we have a moment of silence..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was also somewhat devastated that my sheep eye with Barry Wood was removed. Had that one planned all summer and fall while scouting and hunting and gone, just like that. Truly terrible moderation here, I must admit. :D
So THAT'S what I missed!!!!

I must have starred at those pictures for hours trying to figure out the "Greenhorn effect" that got added after huntingwife(?) called it out. I was looking only a couple hours after you posted it so I thought for sure something must have gone over my head. I definetly spent multiple days examining all the anatomy of that ram that I thought you would have "arranged" to be subtle, yet humorous.

I'm relieved it wasn't me for one f after gin-soaked evening reminiscing. That's how the gunners in the front row react. And I wasn't even one of them. Academically, yes, on the same planet, no. 99% won't understand this post.

You missed him sending me 25 moderation requests since yesterday, because onE of his posts was moderated for an F-bomb and I sent him a notification that lets him know I moderated the post.

Some think the lesson is to not send a CPA tons of BS moderation requests on April 15th. The real lesson is that if you sign up and agree to certain rules, don't pitch a big fit if you are sent a reminder of what rules you agreed to.
Figgered you'd let him file an extension & ban him in October, then bill him for it.

You missed him sending me 25 moderation requests since yesterday, because onE of his posts was moderated for an F-bomb and I sent him a notification that lets him know I moderated the post.

Some think the lesson is to not send a CPA tons of BS moderation requests on April 15th. The real lesson is that if you sign up and agree to certain rules, don't pitch a big fit if you are sent a reminder of what rules you agreed to.
I knew he was a rat bastard. Didn’t your momma ever tell you not to tattle-tale @Hopzone Freak !? Probably reported me too at least once.

The way you treat new guys, myself and @shrapnel. Let’s get it RAT. @Big Fin already made it clear you report everyone you stir up from your degrading posts. You’re a a rat homie. You get people all fired up and then squeal when it’s time for drama. As guilty as the gangbanger in the Mercedes from @Redmt post. You’re the same way. Wanna get crazy and then cry to the man…. Call me a #@**@% to my face you overgrown wiener.. like a Costco dogg but overpriced…

The way you treat new guys, myself and @shrapnel. Let’s get it RAT. @Big Fin already made it clear you report everyone you stir up from your degrading posts. You’re a a rat homie. You get people all fired up and then squeal when it’s time for drama. As guilty as the gangbanger in the Mercedes from @Redmt post. You’re the same way. Wanna get crazy and then cry to the man…. Call me a #@**@% to my face you overgrown wiener.. like a Costco dogg but overpriced…
I put on for my city I put Bozeman on my back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back