Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
Lust makes the world go 'round. Sloths, not so much. But they are sorta cute in their own special way.

Sloth as in one of the 7 deadly's professor.... ;)

Ah! And now you have gone and changed the subject that could very well have been a good recipe for Sloth Tail to a story about Sloths. Whichever works, but write with precision and keep posting your hunting commentary. I love the hippee, the redneck and a case of cheap beer. That could be the title of lost story by Norman Maclean. We would listen to more, I am sure.

Congrats. I keep trying to talk my wife into us getting some llamas or goats and she won't have none of it. Seems like there are more and more options on renting them in several states now though.

Glad it worked out for you and you got your money's worth out of them.
I’m still trying to convince my wife I need llamas, she wasn’t impressed when I told her she could call herself “The Llama Momma” I thought for sure that would get her onboard.

I’m still trying to convince my wife I need llamas, she wasn’t impressed when I told her she could call herself “The Llama Momma” I thought for sure that would get her onboard.
Both of your wives know of what they speak. I am constantly trying and often failing to talk my wife out of additional species of livestock. There are few things at anchor you tighter to home than live animals that do not travel easily with you.

Unless you think every bit of your travel with your spouse will be with those animals, think twice before you leap.

Dude! how am I weeks behind on two stellar threads! Great job on the bull and the write-up and the photos and the followups. I just added a llama packing book to my amazon shopping cart. I have couple of irrigated acres that are screaming to be grazed.

either llamas or a burro...

I don’t know how I missed this thread. That is a cool looking bull! And a great llama tale. Made me smile. My pack string included a couple wild land firefighters. They are pretty amusing too, but they balk at eating pine needles. Unless there’s beer.
Beer probably would have helped llama moral alas we only packed whiskey...

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back