MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Live "FRO" New Mexico!

Great buck Moosie!
Awesome write up and pictures too.

Kind of cool who's in the picture of me and my Biggest deer... and Elk... ehh ?

100.jpg

utah_5.jpg

Also, for those that wanted to know but didn't ask or suck at judging deer like me, the Buck was 27 1/8th" wide and scored at 174" and some change. Not that the score is everything, but people always ask :D :D

Moosie,

Great buck and super story/pics. I was worth the wait. Congratulations.

The Fro reminds me of motocross days at Milville,MN(prior the ban on adult beverages), we used to put on the fro and cheer on our favorite racers. After a bad crash I gave up on motocross but, I have never thought of putting the fro to use on a muley hunt :hump: Well done Moosie, great hunt, big muley, thanks for sharing!

You guys are too much. If I thought the network would allow this as a comedy episode, I would love to film the next time you guys go to NM. Maybe I could license that episode to the Comedy Channel, rather than Outdoor Channel.
Congrats on a great buck and a great story Moosie. Looks like you guys had a blast.

B'Fin, I'll PM you some pictures we took on this trip that could make it to the Adult Channel too.... ;)

I offered to let you come film us, You'd have a Best Overall Show if ya did :D :D

Thanks for the Kudos guys. Like always, the hunt was fun and we got some good chances at some good critters.

There should be some Video Footage of some different bucks we saw. Could be some footage of the Butt shot I put on this buck to down it......:eek:

Maybe a Few Rogue pictures popping up this week too. :p

hahhaa.. go easy with the video man :) Atleast edit out my profanities. Thanks again for the invite Moosie, that was a blast... what a pig bryces dad got eh?!?!?!?

Good catch Moosie. I tell all the ladies that, but I don't know if they agree!:D

Hey boyz, trying to get with the times here. congrats on buck Moosie! IB glad you held out. Looks and sounds like you guys had a great time. I have been laughing my rear off. wish I could of been there!!! Congrats again!

Awesome thread guys. I wish I had hunting buddies like you all.........maybe :)

Great write up Osc. It was definitely a trip to remember.

Here is the pic of the buck the roadhunter shot. Not very wide but pretty long tines.
RoadHunterBuck.jpg

Did anyone else notice the shed in a couple of the pics while we were glassing? I'm not talking about the obvious ones either. So the next time we go back it looks like we will need to pick those ones up.

Wow, that buck has some great forks on him. Bummer that you guys weren't able to harvest him. Good thing that hardcore hunter has all that camo on, otherwise the deer would have been able to see him sitting inside his pickup. Did he know that you guys saw him shoot from the cab?

Wow, that buck has some great forks on him. Bummer that you guys weren't able to harvest him. Good thing that hardcore hunter has all that camo on, otherwise the deer would have been able to see him sitting inside his pickup. Did he know that you guys saw him shoot from the cab?
We never saw him shoot from the cab. Just heard the shots and we came up over the hill and saw the truck running, door wide open, window down, etc. Once we got there the other guy ran to turn off the truck. We started talking about the buck and they knew then we had a little knowledge of him. Then the stories started flying. We were late this morning getting up (You know second day and all :rolleyes: ), the same thing happened to us yesterday, when we were walking this drainage over here I missed a huge buck, way bigger then this one.

Oh well thats how it goes. Congrats to him and if it happened to us we would have been flying out of the truck to shoot him. :D

Congrats on a nice buck, Moosie. Great write up and a good story & pics. :D

There is always next year IDB, ;)

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back