MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Live "FRO" New Mexico!

What brand of belly pack is Browtine using?

kelso_burn.gif

Sure, pick in the fat dude........ that gut is sponsored in three different states. Its considered a weapon in New Mexico :) Pics and story soon. Btw, that pic, my guts a tick exaggerated (to lazy to spell check) in that pic because I had to carry Oscars binos, scope, and fanny pack.

Yeah, browtine, I've tried those excuses before too... ;)

PS- I did get Moosie in my pants once!

Lets put it this way... if some pics get posted, my gut will be the last thing we talk about... one of the three amigos is being a wuss.. im not sayin which one :)

down to 2.5 hours. We saw a buck in a canyon that will be in trouble if he comes out in tje daylight. IDBugler passed many bucks. even the guy I shot....now, all our eggs are in one basket and we're going for broke. Can you guys send IDBugler your luck over the next 2.5 hrs ... :)

Sure, pick in the fat dude........ that gut is sponsored in three different states. Its considered a weapon in New Mexico :) Pics and story soon. Btw, that pic, my guts a tick exaggerated (to lazy to spell check) in that pic because I had to carry Oscars binos, scope, and fanny pack.

Don't worry dude, I will let you help me pack out an elk anyday. With a counter-weight like that I bet you can haul a ton in one load without having to even lean forward.

too late for good luck. i'm assuming no news is good news. let's see the pics! drive home safe.

What brand of belly pack is Browtine using?

You guys wish you could keep up with this guy. He kept up just fine and also pushed us when it was time to get places. :eek:

Plus did I mention he's got hops.
P1110654.jpg

Anyway just a short update. I'm home to shower off 3 days of stink, kiss the wife, hug the boy and tell them I miss them. We drove all night and we both made it in time to send the kids off to school. I leave tonight to help out on my dads Idaho hunt. We went the first two days and he passed on 5 bucks over 185". One three point that might be the most impressive deer I have ever seen 33"+. I'm hoping one of the monsters up there makes a mistake within the next few days. As I think my dad is really getting tired of passing on those deer.

As for my New Mexico deer, let's just say the gun safety was never flipped off on any deer. We saw a ton of bucks but just nothing I wanted to hang my tag on. I had told Oscar earlier in the hunt that I wasn't going to shot just any buck to fill the tag. So I came home with my tag in my pocket. I can only hope that I can hunt this unit again (maybe in a different season) and do this tag justice. I'm 0 for 2 and pretty sure the 3rd time is a charm. :)

Hopefully the other two will have time to post pics and stories as there were a lot of funny things that went on. Just remember that when the family tree picture comes up that I wanted no part of it. :eek:

P.S. You yahoos who believe Oscar when he says Bryce made me hold out blah blah crap then you guys were fooled once again. :rolleyes: He is a grown man and I simply give him suggestions on if the deer he was looking at met his standards he had set earlier in the hunt. Which I think and KNOW was a good decision to hold out. :D

Sounds like you guys had as much fun as we did. Too bad you didn't find the buck you were looking for. Congrats to Oscar, can't wait to see the pics and hear the rest of the story.

I'll get a post out tonight. We hunted all day Wed after only getting 4 hrs sleep Tuesday night and then packed camp and hit the road without any sleep. We drove straight through and I needed to nap and take care of a few things today. I won't drag the post out noe that I'm back. Promise :) By Tonight I'll have the Story out with ALL the pictures... Well, Not ALL.. Sometimes things happen on a trip that stay on the trip...... ;)

The FAMILY tree pic needs to make an appearance...HAHAHA... oh man I can't wait to see it on here.

Hope you weren't too offended browtine. You've seen me before, so you know why I joke. ;)

You guys need to post some photos soon.

no man, im not offended. Its all beuno :hump: I know there are tons of pics. I hope they get the pics rollin soon. I can tell you hunting with Bryce and Oscar is awesome. They are prepared and damn good hunters. I always learn when I hunt with them. Ofcourse, you my not think so when you see the family tree pic :)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back